Some Quick Facts About Relaxation
- When stressed out, relaxation helps your body in getting more oxygen leading to various health benefits.
- Listening to your favorite music is also helpful in lowering the stress levels and diverting you towards relaxation.
- Out of 100, nearly 40% people spare some time from their schedules for relaxing from the hectic schedule daily.
- There are three levels of relaxation, namely, physical, mental and transcendental.
- Taking some minutes to relax while working would help you increase your concentration and focus on the work.
- Laughter is also considered to be a part of relaxation, as it provides physiological and emotional relaxation.
- Daily practicing relaxation activities like meditation would give you less stress in small matters.
- Relaxation is considered to be the best medicine for getting relief from various pains like a headache.
Stress – A Daily Increasing Health IssueStress has been capturing the mental and physical status of nearly everyone. Whether the individual is a school going student, college student, office employees, working women, housewife, or anyone who is having a fixed routine, everyone is having one is affected by either physical or mental stress. Long working hours, physicallyhard work, anexcess of workout, etc. are the barriers to stay refreshed at the end of the day. Also, for the housewives, handling the household work, children, and other routine work would surely give them stress for completing every need on time. Hence, in one or the other way, stress has affected the mind and body of the people with an increasing speed. This has increased the chances of developing various health issues like depression, diabetes, heart disorders, increase in blood pressure levels, obesity, insomnia, and many more.
The best way to lower down the stress levels is relaxation. Also known as decompressing, de-stress, etc., it is considered as a good way to lower down the stress and give your mind and body some rest. Relaxation helps in calming the nerves in the body, that brings your body to a stable state, and also brings you fresh energy for the next day or moment.