Wednesday 13 December 2017

40 Texts to Send Your Sweetheart

Sweet Texts to Send Your Partner | Texts for Husbands | Texts for Wife

exting is such an easy way to show some you care.  It's easy to send sweet messages when you're just beginning a relationship.  When you're getting to know someone text flirting might seem easy.

 

But for most of us in long term commitments, texting loses its sweetness over time.  The longer you're together the more likely your texts become tasks lists, to-dos, and grocery store items. 

 

Getting the sweetness back is easy, and only takes a few seconds time commitment.  Just cut and paste one of these into your message each day (if they're true for you) and see how it impacts your relationship or use these as writing prompts to come up with your own.

 

Here are 40 texts to send your spouse or sweetheart.

 Of all the people in all the world, I’m honored to be the one who gets to do life with you.
  1. Today’s been a rough day, but thinking of you makes it so much better.

  2. I know I can be stubborn sometimes.  Thank you for your kindness even in difficult moments.

  3. You make my heart happy.

  4. I am so glad I get to come home to you.  Can’t wait to see you later today!

  5. I love you, no matter what.

  6. No matter how you feel about yourself today, remember this: There’s at least one person on this earth who knows how awesome you are.  Love you!

  7. What can I do to make your day easier? Let me know what to do- I want to help.

  8. Thanks for being patient with me.

  9. I admire your ability to _____________. That is so important to our family. Just wanted you to know that.

  10. In case I haven’t told you, you’ve helped me be a better person in this world.  I am ever grateful.

  11. I am just so glad you’re in my life.

  12. Remember when we started this life together? Even if we knew then what we know now…I’d do it all over again.

  13. Thanks for hearing me out.  I love that you really listen to me.

  14. If I could drop what I’m doing right now to be with you, I’d do it in a heartbeat. Love you!

  15. I love quality time with you.  When can I take you on a date? 

  16. Just wanted you to know that you are on my mind today.

  17. I’m your #1 fan.

  18. We have made some great memories together. I’m looking forward to making more.

  19. Even though I may not say it often enough, I really appreciate the ways you help with the house.  Thank you!

  20. If there were more people like you in this world, it would be a better place.

  21. Sweetheart, you inspire me to be a better version of myself.   

  22. I’m glad we are on the same team in life. J

  23. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are.

  24. Is there anything I can do to support you today?  Let me know how I can help you out.

  25. Thanks for teaching me _____________.  I am grateful for all the learning I do with you.

  26. I’m looking forward to having some time alone with you soon. When are you free this week?

  27. You bring so much happiness into my life.

  28. You have really helped me grow by _________. Thank you.

  29. I was just thinking of you today and it made me smile.

  30. If you ever need a listening ear, I’m here for you.

  31. I believe in you.

  32. If you asked me again today, even after all we’ve been through, I’d still say, “I do!”

  33. I really love the ways you show affection. Thanks for ________.

  34. You are so good at __________.  Seriously- WOW.

  35. I’m still so glad we’re in this adventure together.

  36. Every day I love you more.

  37. I love seeing you happy.  Your smile warms my heart.

  38. We’ve weathered so many changes in our life together.  Thanks for sticking with me.

  39. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AUTOMATIC RANKING OF TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN DEVELOPING NATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES)

University ranking has become increasingly important in recent years among the general public at large because it creates a public platform...