SEO & Google AdWords Certified Freelance Consultant in Connecticut
With over 12 solid years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and Google AdWords, I can meet the needs of your business by providing the best possible SEO, Content Creation/Curation/Scheduling for more traffic and brand awareness, and use my Google AdWords certified management & optimization skills to meet your business goals. I have years of professional experience with SEO and AdWords from start-ups to small and medium sized businesses.Will utilize my knowledge, analytical skills, and expertise to manage Google Adwords and SEO campaigns and perform other digital marketing tasks for businesses large or small in Connecticut.
With Google’s heavy organic focus on local search, mobile search, high-quality inbound marketing content, site speed, user experience and targeted long-tail local keywords, Google is providing key SEO opportunities for businesses to increase their search engine results rankings and obtain greater targeted user traffic.
My Local SEO services deliver results in Google’s search engine rankings you require to grow and expand your business. I can optimize your site’s SEO structure for Local SEO, get you into the Google Top 3 “Snack Pack” and submit your business to trusted Local Citation SEO Directories and Aggregators.
Your website must be SEO-ed according to Google’s guidelines both on-page and off page. Your website needs to be mobile-friendly because more users search Google on their mobile phones today than their desktops computers.
Your website needs to be fast and organized properly with excellent content as well be pleasing to the eye so your visitors dwell on your website and click on other pages of your website toward an ultimate lead or conversion.
I recommend using WordPress for your site. WordPress is SEO and Mobile-Friendly as well as easily scalable and very east to post to. Plus it is a free content management system used by millions of websites big and small.
Here are some additional SEO techniques I use to rank high for my clients.
I charge $80/hour. I do not have locked-in long-term contracts. I work on a retainer basis so you may secure my services 5-10 hours a week or on a monthly basis and cancel at any time.
I perform a technical SEO audit of your site and report every step of the way while I drive SEO or AdWords traffic to your site, focusing on local search and submission to high-quality local citation submission directories which may help you rank high in Google’s search engine results pages. I will also install Google Analytics so you can track where your traffic is coming from. I will install Google Search Console and submit XML-sitemaps to Google.
A typical site may take 4-6 weeks to SEO. Where there is increased competition it may take more time to see the full effect of SEO. Google AdWords results can be seen immediately.
Will provide expert SEO advice on which campaigns, ads, and keywords are working and which ones are not. I will report back as to exactly what I am doing. I keep up with all the latest SEO news and trends and have many resources to turn to to help you achieve your business goals.
SEO, Content Marketing and Google AdWords will only get bigger in the years to come. Google changes its algorithm about several thousand times per year and there are around 200-500+ ranking factors. Let me manage your SEO & AdWords and you can focus on your core business responsibilities.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me.
Best SEO Competitive Research & SEO Tool Websites
Top SEO Competitive Research Tools
Most of these tools are paid services but well worth it.
- Ahrefs – 14 Day Trial Period – Backlink research, organic traffic research, keyword research, content marketing & other tools. About $80/month paid annually
- Alexa – 7 Day Trial Period – Comes with a limited free newbie account.
- Compete – 30 Days to try the service, may cancel for a refund before then.
- iSpionage – 30 Days to try the service, may cancel for a refund before then.
- MOZ – Excellent keyword ranking, crawling, keyword and DA tools. Some free tools, Free 30-day trial. Worth checking out but kind of expensive.
- MajesticSEO – 7 Day Trial Period
- Monitor Backlinks – 14 Day Trial Period. No credit card required.
- Ontolo – Free account with 25 Instant Prospector Reports & Weekly Competitor Reports.
- Rival IQ – 14 Day Trial Period. No credit card required. Competitor research.
- SE Ranking – 14 Day Free Trial Period.
- SEMRush – Excellent service with great tools and always find something useful for my clients. Some Free Tools – Comes with a 7-day money back guarantee. Recently gave away 30-day trials.
- SERPS – Free 30 day trial, no credit card required. Track your keyword rankings. Cool free but limited keyword tool.
- SERPStat – Backlinks, keyword tracking and research, competitor analysis and site audit. Free trial. Starts at a reasonable $19/month.
- SimilarWeb – 30 Days to try the service, may cancel for a refund.
- Simply Measured – Free Trial & Some Free Tools.
- SpyFu – Some free tools. Has great competitive PPC and SEO tools. 30 Days to try the service may cancel for a refund before then.
- WhatRunsWhere – 3 Day Trial for $1
- WooRank – 14 Day Free Trial with a credit card.
- Raven Tools – Free trial.
- CanIRank – Free trial.
- SEOProfiler – Excellent Keyword/Competitor Rank Tracking with a free trial.
- AccuRanker – Excellent Keyword/Competitor Rank Tracking with a free trial.
- Cognitive SEO – Backlink Analysis, Content Audit, and Rank Tracking. Free trial for 14 days then $99/month.
- RankSonic – Very impressive rank tracking, audit, competitor, and other tools. 14-day free trial.
- Paradox SEO – Excellent site audit tool. Free trial.