A majority of people suffer from belly fat. While they are able to reduce the fat from all parts of their body, with exercises and diet, the fat from their belly refuses to budge. And, it definitely looks obnoxious when the clothes become tight around the middle, and the buttons don’t fit in properly. Not just the physical aspect, the belly fat is also quite harmful for the body internally, and can lead to diabetes and heart problems. If you are also part of that majority, who is trying to reduce the bulge from the stomach, then learn how to lose stomach fat effectively, over here.
How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast?
1. Include Soluble Fiber in Your DietSoluble fiber helps in absorbing the water, which can help in slowing down the food when it goes through the digestive system. So, taking in more of soluble fiber can help in losing weight. Some of the food items, which contain soluble fiber include asparagus, brussels, avocados, flaxseeds, legumes, blackberries, broccoli, blueberries, etc.
2. Avoid Eating Trans-Fats FoodFood items, such as spreads, margarines, etc., have trans-fats, which can lead to heart diseases, inflammation, and belly fat gain. So, while buying food items, check out the ingredients and restrict buying hydrogenated fats products.
How To Lose Belly Fat Fast?
1. Stay Away From AlcoholAlcohol can seriously cause harm, if taken in excessive quantity. And, one of the side effects of consuming alcohol, is the gain in belly fat. To reduce the size of your waist, you may have to limit the hard drinks that gets settled in your belly.
2. Eat More of ProteinsIf you want to know how to lose stomach fat with proteins, then you should know that proteins are known as the body building food, but they can be quite helpful in controlling weight gain also. This is due to the fact that high protein diet can give a feeling of fullness to the person, and raise the metabolism, which can help in retaining the muscle mass while reducing the weight. So, don’t feel shy of eating meat, eggs, fish, dairy, nuts, milk, etc.
3. Become Stress-FreeThis is easier said than done. But, as per studies, stress can lead to an increase in the belly fat. When a person is under stress, he eats more, which can lead to storing of fat in the abdomen. So, if you are wondering how to lose stomach fat fast, then get rid of stress by doing some exercises, yoga and meditation.
How To Lose Fat On Stomach?
1. Cut Down On SugarSugar is a harmful ingredient, which can lead to chronic diseases, if consumed excessively. It can cause heart diseases, diabetes, fatty liver problems and obesity. So, cut down on your consumption of soft drinks and fruit juices, which are loaded with sugar and calories. Instead, have lemon juice or iced tea. And, go slow on desserts, as well.
2. Exercise RegularlyCardio exercises can be useful in burning down the calories and in improving the health. So, just push yourselves to doing some intense exercises, so that you remain fit. And, if you don’t feel like exercising, you can take up dancing or some sports activities. Running, swimming, cycling, playing badminton, tennis and other such activities can help you enjoy yourself, while remaining fit, as well. You can also take up weight training, which can help in treating diabetes and loss of fat from stomach.
How To Lose Lower Stomach Fat Fast?
1. Reduce Carb IntakeIf you could cut down on the carb intake, you can lose the fat from the abdomen. So, replace the refined carbohydrates with unprocessed carbs, which can improve the metabolism, while reducing the belly fat.
2. Change The Cooking OilIf you are used to cooking with saturated or monounsaturated oil, such as sunflower oil, etc., you can switch over to Coconut oil. It is healthy, and can also improve the metabolism, while reducing the belly fat. But, like everything else, coconut oil also has calories, so use that in moderation.
3. Include Fatty Fish in Your DietFatty fishes have a good amount of Omega-3 and proteins, which can help in reducing the fat from the belly. So, go ahead and have salmon, sardines, mackerel, herring, etc.
4. Sleep WellWith our hectic daily schedules, sleep is the one thing that we end up compromising on. To remain fit and healthy, one should sleep for a minimum of 7 hours every day. People, who sleep less, end up gaining more weight.
5. Monitor Your Food Intake And Exercising RoutineThe best way to ensure that you are following your food and exercise regimen is to monitor it regularly.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar is UsefulApple Cider vinegar can lower the blood sugar, while reducing the stomach fat.
How To Lose All Stomach Fat?
1. Go The Probiotic WayProbiotic foods are healthy food, as they can improve the immunity and reduce body weight. Food that contain lactobacillus, should be taken. These include yogurt, and other probiotic supplements.
2. Go Green With Green TeaGreen tea is supposed to be the healthiest drink. With caffeine and antioxidants present, the tea can help in boosting metabolism.
3. Change The Way You LiveChanging your lifestyle might effectively improve your physical and mental state. Make a habit of eating healthy food and exercising regularly and practice discipline, so that you remain a healthy person.
Additional Tips on How To Lose Stomach FatWhile there is no magic miracle that will burn down stomach fat in a jiffy, some of these additional tips will enhance your efforts in trying to lose stomach fat.
1. Eat a Healthy BreakfastThis may seem surprising and counterproductive, but it is a known fact that eating breakfast within an hour of getting up keeps insulin levels steady and cholesterol levels low.
2. Adequate SleepA normal average person requires at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep at night. Keep away from any stressful activity at least 1 hour before sleep. Research indicates that the stress hormone cortisol is correlated to an increase in abdominal and stomach fat.
3. Switch to Whole Grains Instead of Refined GrainsWhole grains contain high fibre content which makes you feel full for a longer time. A recent study indicated that those who switched to a whole grain diet lost belly and stomach fat faster than those who consumed refined grains. Avoid white grains and processed food
4. WalkingStay active and resort to walking distances you can easily manage. Walk to work if nearby, walk to a grocery store, or a park. Take the stairs instead of elevators and consider taking short walks between your breaks. If you have a sedentary job consider getting a treadmill desk for yourself.
These were some of the stomach fat burning tips, which you can implement in your life for losing the belly fat. These are quite easy to follow, and can easily be incorporated in your lifestyle. You don’t have to starve for food, neither do you have to push yourselves completely. A moderate and disciplined lifestyle will help you in getting rid of the belly fat. Now that you know how to lose stomach fat, just pay some attention to what you eat and how you eat, and you would be able to fit into all your older dresses. Stay fit and stay healthy!