Many women suffer from Rosacea but they are not aware that it is known as Rosacea and it can be reduced with natural ingredients. Rosacea is a stubborn condition of skin in which it becomes red around eyes and cheeks. The skin may also witness soreness, boils and bumps. Let’s find out some Rosacea treatment!
Rosacea is not similar to blushing cheeks. This is because in Rosacea, your skin becomes excessively red and remain for a long time. Sometimes, the eyes also suffer from redness, soreness or by becoming too watery. If not treated well, then Rosacea may become the permanent condition of one’s skin.
Reasons for RosaceaWe need to identify reasons of Rosacea before we start treating it. Prior identification of the cause leads to alignment of proper beauty regime in the future. The triggers that lead to the condition of Rosacea are as follows. A combination of these factors may also lead to Rosacea.
1. Over-Consumption of Tea and CoffeeIf you are drinking excess tea or coffee, then it may lead to skin disorders such as Rosacea. Both these beverages contain chemicals that are harmful for the skin tone and complexion.
2. Strenuous Fitness RegimeIf you are indulged in fitness activity of more than 2 hours or more than your physical capacity, then it may have an impact on the skin, resulting to Rosacea.
3. Over-Use of CosmeticsIn case the application of cosmetics is done in a liberal manner, then it may hamper the skin complexion and texture, resulting in redness and boils on the skin.
4. SunburnsWe all know that exposure to sun rays are dangerous for the skin. Sunburns also result in the condition of Rosacea.
5. Cold and Dry ClimateAs sunburns can lead to Rosacea, cold and dry winds may also result in the same condition. Extreme weather conditions hamper the skin.
6. Emotional StressThis is one of the major reasons for Rosacea. Unknowingly, stress builds in our mind resulting to skin eruptions and disorders.
1. Proper and Regular Skin Treatment
- We tend to cleanse and rub our skin roughly at times. Skin is the most delicate part of our body. Hence, it needs considerable care and love. People who suffer from Rosacea condition should not massage or scrub their skin. They must wipe the face with a soft cloth. Rough face towels can make the skin red and dry. They should not use scrubs, and harsh cleansers for face.
- If you want to cleanse your face daily, then use a soap that is fortified with natural ingredients such as aloe vera or oatmeal. Your skin should not feel irritated by application of artificial cleansing foams and gels.
2. Proper Water IntakeUnder-consumption of water results in skin eruptions as toxins are not thrown out of the body. Hence, if you have Rosacea problem, then drink lots of water during the day. You may also drink fresh fruit juices prepared at home and tender coconut water. It will flush out the toxins and make your skin healthy and glowing.
3. Balanced Diet For Rosacea Treatment
- A diet rich in nutrients can fight against any kind of skin disorder, including Rosacea. Your diet must be loaded with vitamins, zinc, fatty acids and beta carotene. Consume more fresh fruits, vegetables and salads on a daily basis. Eat whole grains, fibre rich foods. Cut off processed foods that contain high quantities of salt and sugar.
- Your diet regime must consists of flax seeds, omega-3 and omega-6 foods. You need to choose beverages carefully. Cut off tea and coffee from your daily routine and replace it with green tea or lemon tea instead.
- Do not eat gravies or pungent-flavoured dishes. Cut off junk food, processed food and spicy foods from the diet.
4. Proper Skin Protection
- You need to add a layer of protection for your skin. Wear good quality and branded sunglasses while going out. It will protect your eyes from redness or soreness. Use hats, caps, or umbrella to cover your head. Or you can also cover your entire face with a scarf. Even though you are covering your face, apply sunscreen lotion that is comprised of sandalwood or other cooling agent.
- Do not apply excessive makeup on the skin as it may hamper it largely.
5. Stress ManagementAlways be relaxed and comfortable despite the worries. Understand that there is only one life and you are supposed to enjoy it at the fullest. Instead of worrying over trivial things, plan your life carefully to avoid problems in the future.
Homemade Remedies for Rosacea TreatmentIt takes considerable time and effort to reduce the condition of Rosacea. Even if you opt for the most expensive Rosacea Treatment at the dermatologist, you need to take extra care and caution while treating Rosacea. In addition to the above tips, you may also apply give below face packs for better results.
1. The Oatmeal Face PackThis pack is a combination of oatmeal powder, zinc and rose water or milk. Oatmeal soothes the skin, cleanses it and removes itchy and dryness of the skin. Zinc has excellent properties of reducing the condition of Rosacea. Rose water has cooling effects on the irritated skin.
Crush a zinc tablet. Add a spoon of oatmeal powder into it. Mix it in rose water to form a paste. Apply this oatmeal face pack on the red and irritated areas on the face and leave it for 5 minutes. Wash it off water.
2. The Multi-Fruit Face PackAs the name suggests, this pack is a blend of orange and apple juice along with the benefits of oatmeal powder.
Mix orange and apple juice together and add a spoon of oatmeal powder into it. Make it a paste and apply it on the face. Wash it off with water after 5-7 minutes. This pack offers soothing effects on the skin.
3. The Aloe Vera PackAloe vera has been used since ages to treat skin disorders. It can also be used to treat Rosacea. Mix aloe vera juice and few dashes of tea tree oil. Add almond powder into the mixture. Apply Aloe Vera Pack on the face for 10 minutes and wash it off cucumber juice or rose water.
4. The Natural Face Cleansers
- You may be worried which cleanser to use for washing face when you have Rosacea. Every cleansing foam appears irritating for the skin. You can make natural cleansers at home itself.
- Extract cucumber juice and store it in the refrigerator.
- Prepare buttermilk to wash face. Even raw milk is a good choice.
- If possible, dip green tea bags in warm water. Cool the mixture and wash the face with it. Loaded with antioxidants, it is a miracle cleanser for people having Rosacea.
- While cleansing or applying face masks, do not rub or massage the skin with it. Even while removing face masks off the skin, do not rub it with scrubbers or sponges. Use a soft, cotton towel instead.