Go for flat sandals or slippers. You will most likely get sand in your shoes, and that is not a pleasant feeling. Do not forget to carry sunscreen to shield your skin from the sun, sunglasses, a hat and/or an umbrella to protect you from the sun (or rain if that happens).
Beach wear is all about comfort, but it can also be about looking totally hot. Here are five fabulous looks to try on when going to the beach. It considers at least one beach look for all sizes, all shapes, and for all moods. All looks will leave you feeling like a goddess in the sun.
1. Bikini top and see-through chiffon skirt. If you want to show off your perky boobs, or if you have ugly stretch marks on your bottom that you are very conscious about, this look is for you. Pair a two-piece bikini with a see-through, flowing skirt. Wear your sunglasses and hat, and take lovely photos against the water with the wind playing with your skirt.
2. One-piece swimsuit and mini skirt. If the bikini top bothers you, you can always go for this look. Wear a one-piece or fit into a comfortable bodysuit, throw a free, mini-skirt over that, and you are good to go.
3. Bikini and boubou. A boubou is a free, throw-on dress. You can wear a two-piece bikini under a translucent bikini. Cover up and still look totally sexy with this look which literally anyone can wear. Pair with a sun-hat or sunglasses and sandals
4. Wrap top and shorts. Pair this easy-to-make wrap crop top with a pair of colourful shorts and enjoy your day at the beach. This look suits those with flat tummies and legs they would love to show off better.
5. Pretty little dress. You can wear a playful dress in any colour that suits you to the beach, whether it is white or royal blue. The trick to this look is that the dress should not be fitted. A feee chiffon short dress will leave you looking like a tantalisingly playful princess by the water. Ooh la la!
It is always advisable to mix and match. You do not have to follow this article to the letter. You can always try out one piece with another depending on how much or how little skin you want to show, and which clothing items flatter your body the most.