Blood holds a vital role in the functions of the human body. The heart, the liver, all the detoxifying organs, etc. are constantly sieving blood to remove any kind of chemicals or toxins that may end at your bloodstream. It performs functions like transporting nutrients, passing oxygen to cells, removing the wastage from the body, etc. to provide you with proper functioning. Organs like kidney, liver and the lymphatic vessels are very important for the purification or detoxifying of the blood. This process which removes the unwanted ingredients or elements from the body is quite necessary for a healthy body. Hence we will discuss here some blood cleanser that will surely help you.
Health Benefits of Blood CleanserThe purification of the blood is carried out by a process named as blood cleanser or blood cleansing. This process helps in removing the impurities in the blood through several ways like blood cleansing diet, blood cleansing juices, blood cleansing food, tea, etc. All these ingredients or food items are readily available in the market. However, it is recommended to go for natural or say organic ingredients for getting utmost health benefits through the process.
Here are some health benefits the purification process helps you with.
1. Helps For A Glowing SkinImpurity in the skin leads to problems like acne, dark blemishes, pimples, dull skin, wrinkles, dry skin, etc. The impurities in the blood can be cleared only by having a diet that would work on the skin tissues giving you a relief from all the skin problems. When the skin tissues are free from any kind of damages, you are sure to have a glowing and clean face or skin.
2. Blood Cleanser Improves Your HealthWhen the blood is not purified properly, you might have to face sickness like headaches, allergies, nausea, fatigue, etc. This sickness is mainly caused due to impure blood or the toxins which are not extracted properly from the body. A simple solution to all these problems is the cleansing of the blood.
3. For A Proper Function Of The Body OrgansThere are many body organs whose functioning depend on the purity of the blood and its adequate supply. A mild impurity in the blood can lead to problems in the functioning of the liver, heart, brain, etc. leading to harmful disorders. Hence, to keep your organs working properly, blood purification is equally important.
4. For Making You Immune System StrongThe presence of the harmful toxins in the body would also damage your immune system. Yes, it weakens the system as the harmful toxins in the body gift your sickness. Detoxification of the elements and the toxins would lead to clear passage of blood resulting in a strong immune system.
5. Reduces The Cholesterol Levels And Fights Against TumorsLove to have refined foods! Well, this would lead to fewer impurities in your blood leading to cholesterol problems. Purifying of the blood would lead to a reduction in the cholesterol levels, which would also be fruitful for your heart. Detoxifying also helps in removing the enzymes consumed by the body between the meals. This helps in protecting against any kind of tumor growth.
Henceforth, the purification of the blood is quite necessary for the overall health of the body. It removes the impurities in your blood and provides adequate and pure blood to the organs for a fertile functioning of the body organs.
How To Purify The Blood Naturally?Confused on how to carry the process of purification naturally in your body? Here are three different patterns you can follow to purify your blood. All these processes help in a very crucial way with all natural ingredients, which are free from any kind of side effects.
1. Blood Cleansing Through FastFast is a very natural technique to purify your blood, as well as, it is effective one too. The blood absolutely gets purified if the process is followed with due care. But how is the blood cleansing fast process carried out? Here are a few points that might help you out in fasting.
- Selecting a proper time for fasting is the prime step towards the process.
- While fasting, make sure you don’t carry any heavy work out or other physical activities like sports, weight lifting, etc., as the process demands accumulation of much more energy.
- The best season to follow the blood cleansing fast process is considered to be spring or summers.
- Have an adequate amount of water while you are on fast. A minimum number of 8 glasses are recommended during the day of the fast.
- Before you begin the diet, have an intake of raw vegetables in the prior week of the fasting.
- Make sure you are firm by mind to begin and carry on the fast firmly. In case you are having a dual mind for this, you will not obtain the benefits of the fast.
2. Blood Cleaning DietAlso known as the natural blood cleanser, this process includes the intake of fruits, vegetables, juices, tea, etc. to purify your blood naturally. The diet is explicated to the individual to remove the impurities from the blood and toxins in the bloodstream. The ingredients mentioned in the diet help you in the process of detoxification in an effective manner naturally. Here are some ingredients you can have while carrying the blood cleansing diet.
a. Green VegetablesThe green veggies contain several nutrition values, which are helpful in the process of blood purification. The green vegetables contain various anti-cancer and antioxidant elements, which boosts liver at the time of detoxifying and clean the blood. You can include green vegetables like broccoli, spinach, cabbage, watercress, etc. for getting all the necessary nutrients in the process of purification. Apart from these veggies, Cilantro is an important vegetable, which plays a vital role in when the detoxication of the heavy metals is carried. Along with this, having a glass of juice in the morning is also equally beneficial to purify your blood. Juices made from honey, watercress and oranges are widely preferred for the cleansing process.
b. FruitsLove having juicy fruits like oranges, melons, raspberries, kiwis, apples, pomegranates, grapefruits, pineapple, cranberries, sultanas, black currants, pears, etc.! Great, you are on the correct path of blood purification. All these juicy fruits are amazing cleansing agents. They fight against the free radicals moving in the body. Along with this, the amount of fiber they provide you with help in the removal of heavy metals through detoxification. You can also make a fruit platter, combining selective fruits and have it instead of heavy afternoon lunches. Having the juice of the same would also be equivalently beneficial.
c. Tea And JuicesTea when made with herbal ingredients, helps in the purification of the blood. Homemade tea like peppermint tea, ginger tea and dandelion tea would be the best for removing the unwanted toxins from the body. Among the juices, the white grass is said to be the best in the cleansing process. It comes with the elements like Vitamins, Chlorophyll, natural enzymes, iron, amino acids, calcium, potassium, protein, lecithin, magnesium and phosphorus, which makes it effective for the purification of the blood. The juice also provides sufficient oxygen to the circulatory system. Having some juice would also help in the process of detoxification to a great extent.
d. Onion and GarlicHave you ever imagined why the doctors recommend garlic and onions to the patients recovering from kidney problems or some kind of sickness! The reason is both of them are good blood purifiers. Garlic is a blood cleanser as well as, an organic antibiotic. When it is added to your meals, it removes the fats from the blood, which indirectly removes the bad cholesterol, healthy for your heart. The phytochemicals present in the garlic help in the detoxification process in the liver. For better results, adding some garlic over your dishes or having it raw is quite helpful.
3. Blood Cleansing HerbsThere are many herbs available in the market which are helpful in the process of purification. This is the best medicinal way to remove the impurities of the blood, which can be taken in several ways.
Here are some blood cleanser herbs, which can be helpful in purifying your blood.
a. Burdock RootBurdock root is the best blood cleanser when it comes to skin benefits. It gives various blood cleansing properties, which help in cleaning the toxins from the body. They work on the liver and the lymph system, which is prime for getting rid of toxins. A herb is a rich form of iron, which enriches the blood and makes the entire functioning strong.
b. DandelionDandelion comes with several antioxidants and phytonutrients, which remove the toxins from the digestive system and keeps the blood free from free radicals. The herb arouses the pancreas and the liver for detoxifying the blood and removing the toxins from the bloodstream.
c. Reishi MushroomThis is a Chinese herb, which boosts the liver in the detoxification process. Rich in ganoderic acid, the herb works like an antihistamine and hence, diminishes inflammation. It also increases the absorption of oxygen in the blood by enriching it. The mushrooms also have triterpenes and androsterone, which carry antihepatotoxic belongings, which protects the liver from any kind of damage. The herb has also shown effective results in acute hepatitis.
d. BasilAn herb famous for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory features, basil is also the prime for getting rid of the impurities in the blood. It helps in the removal of the toxins from the liver and the kidney through the urine. The holy basil performs as a diuretic for dealing with the toxins in the body.
e. Red CloverThis herb not only purifies the blood but also works for any kind of deficiency in the circulatory system. Along with the purification, it also improves the circulation of the blood protecting from the formation of any kind of clots. Red clover is also beneficial for protecting from the development of any kind of tumor. The herb is also used as an anti-cancer medicine.
f. AlfalfaAlfalfa holds a vital role in the regulation of the pH levels carried by the blood, and also helps in the detoxification process. Along with the purification process, this blood cleanser provides benefits like reducing cholesterol, balancing hormones and reducing the inflammation.
g. EchinaceaEchinacea is the best blood cleanser which carries all the necessary properties required. The herb works for the circulation of the blood and removing the harmful toxins from the bloodstream.
Precautions To Be Considered While Using Blood Purifying IngredientsAlthough the natural ingredients for blood purification are harmless, if the intake increases than adequate, it may also be harmful too. The excess intake of the natural blood cleansing diet would surely lead to health problems. Henceforth, it is necessary to meet any medical healthcare provider before starting or increasing the dosage of the ingredients. Also, not everyone can adopt this process to purify the blood. Individuals such as aged people, pregnant women, nursing women, or patients with any kind of health issues should avoid such medicinal herbs to purify the blood. This may be harmful to their health and to their life in serious conditions. Under dangerous situations, which might take place due to the intake of the herbs immediately stop the cleansers and consult any doctor as soon as possible.
Blood purification holds an important role in the human body to avoid any kind of health issues. So, having any kind of problem related to the impurities in the blood! Get the help of a herbal practitioner and begin the natural journey of blood purification.