If you also wish to know how to reduce belly fat then you need to keep a strict eye on what goes in your mouth. And one thing that we bring for you today is how to lose belly fat with barley.
What is Barley?Barley, very simply, is a hard textured cereal grain, with a chewy texture, the nutty flavour just like rice. It is a whole grain that proudly encompasses high levels of protein and fibre. Barley is significantly beneficial for weight watchers and aids a big deal in losing stomach fat. It has been lately discovered that barley is considered a great food that makes u feel fuller, simultaneously helps you to lose Belly fat.
How to Use Barley For Weight Loss?It has been proven by studies that barley produces significant changes in the appetite of a person and takes it down reducing the chances of between meal binging. You can lose tummy fat and make use of the ingredients to lose weight around your stomach.
Here’s how to reduce belly fat using barley. You can easily make a Weight loss drink in the form of barley infused water. It is very simple. Have a look.
Where and How to Buy Barley?Whole grain barley is widely available in many forms like flour, rolled flakes and the basic barley kernels. It also comes in colours of Purple, black and white. Go to your nearest store or supermarket. Prefer to buy organic barley as it ensures safety and good quality. If not feasible, buy the wholesale one.
Check for uniformity in the seeds and grainy texture.
How To Make The Barley Water To Lose Belly Fat?
Ingredients for Barley Water
- ½ kilogram of Barley grains
- 3 litres of water
Procedure to Make The Barley Water
- Wash the barley grains well so as to cleanse it from the dust and dirt.
- Take a large cooking pot and add the 3 litres of water to the pan.
- Turn the flame and keep it on high till the water reaches a boil.
- When the water starts boiling add the barley grains to it.
- Let the grains open up with the heat of the water. By this stage, there is approximately half the quantity of water remaining.
- Switch the flame off and cover the liquid. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Strain the water with a sieve to attain a clear liquid.
When and How Much of Barley Water Should be Taken?Barley water provides the clear answer to how to reduce belly fat but that doesn’t mean you jump on it and keep drinking it like crazy! Everything is good and works well when taken in moderation.
Advised intake for barley water is to drink a cup of this water before each of the basic and main 3 important meals of the day i.e 1 cup before each of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Continue to follow this procedure religiously for 30 days.
What are The Benefits of Barley Water?
- Reduces belly fat without harming the body
- Speeds up your metabolism
- Burns previous stored fats and removes them
- Being rich in soluble and insoluble fibres, Barley reduces cholesterol
- Helps to balance glycemic levels
- Reduces belly fat without side effects
- Safe for diabetic weight watchers
So when are you starting to drink the fabulous barley water to lose belly fat?