Diet is another important factor which has a huge impact on our skin and hair. Taking a proper diet at regular intervals is also very important. You should keep a check on the foods you eat. Too much oil or excessive sugar is also not good.
Thus, you need to know how to maintain a balance between your busy lifestyle and a schedule for taking care of yourself.
Taking Care of Your HairTaking care of your hair between haircuts is quite helpful in maintaining a healthy texture as well as a shine in the hair. While the chemical hair care products available in the market contain a lot of enriching agents which keep the hair shiny, treating them with a hot oil treatment for hair with jojoba oil, coconut oil or olive oil would help in adding an extra shine and healthy glow to the hair. It is extremely easy and fun to do.
Sometimes hair gets damaged so badly that it becomes next to impossible to repair it. This natural hair repair treatment will be very good and helpful to you for repairing your extremely damaged hair and for maintaining that natural shine in your hair forever.
Below are a few easy steps for a Do It Yourself hot oil treatment for hair at home.
Steps to Hot Oil Treatment For Hair at HomeBelow are the steps to give that hot olive oil hair treatment to yourself without any hassles.
1. Buy a Good Hair OilYou will easily find good hair oil in the market. You can buy a coconut oil, jojoba oil or olive oil for the treatment. Olive oil is known to be a natural moisturizing agent and helps in treating dandruff but doesn’t have protein preservation properties like coconut oil. So you can choose hair oil according to your requirement.
2. Thoroughly Wash Your HairThe day you wish to go for the hot oil treatment for hair at home, wash your hair thoroughly to make it absolutely clean. Try to avoid any kind of chemically strengthened hair-care products like any kind of hair gel, hairspray or hair mousse. It might prevent the oil from deeply penetrating into the hair follicles.
3. Make Water-BathTake a saucepan and boil one cup which is approximately 250 ml of water.
4. Heat The Hair Oil in a PanTake two tablespoons or approximately 30 ml of coconut oil or whichever oil you have bought and pour it into a small size bowl or a mug. Then place this small bowl or the mug into the water on a stove. Hot oil is very good for the hair as it helps in making them strong and shiny.
- Add one tablespoon or 15 ml of olive oil in case you have a dry scalp or if you are suffering from dandruff.
- Add one tablespoon or approximately 15 ml jojoba oil for all kinds of fungal scalp issues. Jojoba oil is supposed to be a naturally occurring fungicide.
- Let the oil sit for a couple of minutes till it’s warm and not hot. You would not be able to apply hot oil onto your scalp.