Natural Remedies And DIY Hair Masks for Damaged HairLet us now analyze some of the effective and efficient home remedies for damaged hair.
1. Hair Mask Of StrawberryThis is one of the popular DIY hair masks for damaged hair. A pleasant smell is provided where your hair is moisturized as it touches the root deeply. In preparation for this hair mask, you would need egg yolk, a couple of teaspoons of olive oil along with some strawberries. You would need to apply it for half an hour and then wash it off with a shampoo.
2. Hair Mask Of Vinegar And YoghurtOnce again it is an effective remedy in the treatment of DIY hair masks for damaged hair. From the scalp excess amount of oil produced is removed. All that needs to be done is in a cup of yogurt a teaspoon of vinegar should be mixed. For better results, you can add a teaspoon of honey as well. This mask needs to be applied to the scalp along with the hair. It should be kept for half an hour and then washed off.
3. Hair Mask Of EggIn egg, the yolk is considered to an important source of protein or fat which can be used for moisturizing the hair. Egg is known to contain enzymes feasting on bacteria that prevents oiliness and cleans your scalp.
To apply this DIY hair masks for damaged hair, an egg is crushed, then apply it on the scalp and leave it for half an hour. It should be then washed off with a mild shampoo. You can undertake this process twice or thrice in a month and see the positive results.
4. Almond Milk And Coconut Oil Hair MaskDIY coconut oil hair mask in combination with almond works wonders on your hair. It is rated to be one of the popular DIY hair masks for damaged hair. The role of almond as a vital ingredient for hair care in your home is undisputed. If you are longing for a spa-like an experience it is a must try option for sure.
In the formation of this mask, take a couple of teaspoons of egg white, a couple of teaspoons of coconut oil along with five teaspoons of almond oil. All the ingredients should be applied well and left on the hair. It should be kept on for an hour and then washed off with cold water.
5. Hair Mask Of MayonnaiseThe main reason for the popularity of Mayonnaise as DIY hair masks for damaged hair is it makes the hair hydrated, shiny and voluminous. This is an effective and at the same time a simple hair mask. To form it ¼ of Mayonnaise should be taken in a cup and then oil should be added. It should be mixed well and then added on to your hair. Application on the scalp is the key and leave it on for half an hour and then shampoo.
6. Egg Hair, Milk And Olive Oil Hair MaskIn preparation of the DIY hair masks for damaged hair, a couple of egg whites, two teaspoons of olive oil, 3-4 drops of lemon juice and a cup of milk is needed. Then all the ingredients should be whipped together. Then go on to apply on your hair and let it settle for around 20 minutes. With the help of a mild shampoo wash it off.
7. Olive Oil And Aloe Vera Gel Oil Hair MaskOne of the best forms of natural medicines for skin, hair and health is aloe Vera. So it finds its use in most DIY hair masks for damaged hair. In preparation of this hair mask, egg yolk, a single teaspoon of olive oil, at least 3 to 4 teaspoons of the pulp of Aloe Vera is taken. It should be then applied on to your dry damaged hair for 30 minutes. Then, as usual, wash it off with cold water.
8. Banana And Honey Hair MaskThis is referred to as one of the amazing DIY hair masks for damaged hair. It works wonders for an individual whose hair has been damaged due to bleaching or hot tools. In the formation of it a banana should be smashed and then the teaspoon of honey in raw form is mixed with it. This should be then applied on to your scalp and then hair.
Ideally, keep it on for half an hour and then wash the hair with warm water. Then shampoo as you normally do. Do repeat this process at least once in a week for better results. The ingredients incorporated in it work as natural moisturizers, whereby the hair is kept silky and soft
9. Honey And Milk Hair MaskMilk is an important ingredient in most of the DIY hair masks for damaged hair. Honey in combination with milk work wonders as a homemade hair mask. Your damaged or brittle hair is a thing of the past when you apply it. In the application of this hair mask, with a couple of cups of white milk, two teaspoons of honey needs to be mixed. Normally wash your hair as you do and then apply this mixture on top of it. For 15 minutes it should be kept intact and then put on a shower cap. With plain water wash it off.
10. Hair Mask Of Jojoba OilFor DIY hair masks for damaged hair, this is a perfect solution. When you use Jojoba oil to regularly massage your hair, a certain degree of moisture to the scalp and hair is provided. In addition to this, it does promote blood circulation. Apply it for close to half an hour and then wash it.
It is one of the best forms of oils to be kept in the bathroom for you. It can be purchased from any local health store. Ensure if you have oily hair it needs to be applied to the ends. In addition to cash in on the moisturizing benefits, you can add in a couple of drops of shampoo.
11. Mayonnaise And Egg Hair MaskThis mixture works well in de freezing your hair. In preparation of the DIY hair masks for damaged hair, the yolks of the egg should be set aside from the white. Then the yolks need to be whisked with a teaspoon of Mayonnaise. It should be applied to your hair for half an hour and allowed to settle. Then wash it off with cold water.
12. Banana And Avocado Hair MaskHas the thought ever come to your mind on how to treat damaged hair? Avocado is rated the best ingredient to de-freeze the dry or damaged hair. When you mix it with banana the results are great. It paves way for one of the best DIY hair masks for damaged hair. In order to apply this hair mask, with ¼ cup of mashed avocado, half of a ripe banana should be mixed. In addition, you can mix a single teaspoon of yogurt and some amount of cantaloupe.
13. Pumpkin Hair MasksNow you might be wondering whether this is a worthy DIY hair mask for damaged hair. Well, you have to believe it as pumpkin is a vital source of potassium, copper, zinc, magnesium along with Vitamin A, K and C. A point to be aware is that all these nutrients are essential for hair growth along with hydration of the skin. Since pumpkin goes on to possess a vibrant color, it can be changed over to Vitamin A, which protects us from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
So before you think which is the best hair mask for damaged hair, try this simple procedure. In hindsight, you will find your hair lustrous and be shining all the way. For your dry hair, it might work wonders especially if it is damaged by curling irons, over washing or being overexposed to the sun.
14. Beer Hair MaskIt might resemble a joke if a beer is considered to be an effective DIY hair mask for damaged hair. But the reality is that it is true. Ideally, you can opt for this procedure once in a month. It works best for someone who is a victim of medical conditions like anemia. It could also be used if limp hair forms due to over processing of the hair.
Beer is known to be embedded in proteins along with yeast. The best part about Yeast is that it adds volume to your hair and this is after treatment as well. When you mix it with eggs more proteins is added to your hair and the excess amount of oil in your hair is got rid of. You would need a single teaspoon of olive oil, a raw egg and half a mug of beer for the formation of the mixture.
15. Mayonnaise And Avocado Hair MaskWhen you apply this hair mask, you will have a soothing feel, but trust me this DIY hair masks for damaged hair is of superior standards. It is going to give conditioners a real run for their money. Avocado is embedded with fat, and mayonnaise is incorporated of oil and egg. So it goes on to add moisture and helps to repair damaged hair.
It is going to make your hair smooth and gentle. For the application of this mixture, take a couple teaspoons of Mayonnaise and then smash it with half an avocado. This should be applied to the hair at the split ends. Ideally, it should be kept on the hair for 20 minutes and then washed off with cold water.
16. Vinegar Of Apple Cidar Honey, Along With Almond Oil MaskIf you are having split hair ends, then this DIY hair masks for damaged hair might come to your rescue. A small dish needs to be taken, a teaspoon of honey and vinegar in the same quantity with a couple of teaspoons of almond oil is needed. A mixture should be formed and applied on the hair till it reaches the length of your hair. For half an hour this hair mask needs to be kept and then washed off with cold water.
Since honey works out to be a natural form of conditioner, you can skip this step if you intend to. To answer the question on how to repair damaged hair this is a saving grace. Apply it once in 15 days and you will come across positive results. Before you plan to undertake this procedure remove the split ends and if possible cut your hair.
17. Oil Treatment (Hot) For Your Dry And Damaged HairOne of the focal points of this DIY hair masks for damaged hair is that you can prepare it in the comfort of your home. It is ideal for rough and dry hair and it has to be hot oil. You can rely on the use of any type of oil, but almond oil works the best. Even coconut or castor oil will not be a bad option. This combination needs to be used once in a month for effective results. The hair needs to be shampooed a couple of times to remove the excess oil content. It is going to turn dry crunchy if the step is not repeated. Try to keep the treatment as simple as possible.
To sum it up, these are some of the best home DIY hair masks for damaged hair. It is in striking contrast to artificial products which cost you a bomb. With natural homemade hair masks, you can prepare it in your own home with side effects being negligible.