Forehead acne is one of the worst things to happen. People who have long curls of hair have a very good way to hide them. But, you can’t do this for long. Have you ever considered natural remedies to get rid of forehead acne? Yes, there are simple and natural homemade remedies to permanently get rid of forehead acne.
Let’s know the causes of pimples the simple solutions on how to get rid of pimples fast.
Causes of Forehead AcneThere are a number of causes which cause pimples on the forehead. Some of them are:
1. Clogged PoresThis is the biggest cause of pimples on the forehead. Forehead comes under the t zone which produces oil the most, resulting in clogged pores and ultimately acne.
2. DandruffDandruff is another big culprit for forehead acne. The best remedy for acne on the forehead is to not let dandruff sit on your head.
3. Oily ScalpOily scalp dribbles oil on the forehead which may clog the pores and cause pimples. In case this is the reason why you are developing pimples on the forehead, then you should wash your hair often for keeping your scalp oil free.
4. MedicationsSome of the medications like contraceptive pills also cause acne in some people. The best way of treating this is to approach your doctor and check all the side effects of the medicines which may be causing hormonal issues.
5. Digestion Issues and an Unbalanced DietPoor digestion is another big cause. In this case, you should follow a rich and healthy diet. This is also one of the biggest forehead acne causes.
6. Some Hair ProductsSome of the hair care products like serums, sprays and other heat protectants can also cause acne on the forehead.
7. StressA very high level of stress can also be one of the forehead acne causes. The best way of avoiding this is to have a healthy lifestyle. You may follow some yoga practices or meditation for reducing your stress level. Listening to good music, exercising and pursuing your hobbies help a lot in reducing stress levels.
8. Over-ExfoliationExcess of anything and everything is bad. Even though exfoliation helps in removing dead skin and rejuvenating the skin, excess exfoliation can have reverse effects.
9. Caps and HelmetsPeople, who drive a two wheeler and wear caps and helmets regularly, may also need forehead acne treatment.
10. Genetic Reasons and Hormonal ProblemsThe genetic reasons also sometimes cause acne and pimples. The genetic factors are quite difficult to be treated. Hormonal issues may be resolved with your doctor’s assistance.
How to Get Rid of Forehead Acne With Natural Remedies
1. Lime JuiceLime juice is a very rich source of Vitamin-C that’s considered to be the best way of getting rid of acne on forehead. You need to ensure that you extract the juice from lemons and don’t use bottled one as it might have preservatives. Just take a neat and clean cotton swab and dip it in lime juice. Gently apply it on the acne. Leave it on for a night and wash the face in the morning.
2. Tea-Tree OilTea tree oil is another very good remedy for forehead acne. It contains antibiotic properties that help in exterminating germs as well as bacteria which cause acne and pimples.
3. Tomato Skin MaskTomatoes contain highly effective antioxidants that are quite beneficial for healing pimples as well as scars. Thus, it’s very good for treating acne. Just slice a tomato and rub it on the forehead. Do this twice a day.
4. GarlicGarlic is also a very good way of treating forehead acne. It’s the best remedy that contains antifungal, antioxidant, antiseptic and antiviral agents. Therefore, it acts quickly on acne. Just take a clove of garlic and rub it on acne.
5. Baking SodaBaking soda is quite helpful in exfoliating skin and removing excess oil. It is also quite helpful in getting rid of the dead skin-cells as well as dirt. Therefore, it helps in getting rid of pimples from forehead. You need to make a thick paste with baking soda with lime juice or you can even use water.
Apply the mixture on the affected area and let it stay for some time. Then wash the face and repeat it two times a day for better results.
6. PapayaPapaya is a very rich source of Vitamin A as well as enzymes that are very good for reducing inflammation on the skin. That’s why it’s a very good remedy for treating pimples on the forehead.
Crush a few pieces of raw papaya and rub it on the acne. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face gently.
7. Witch HazelIt is one of the best ingredients which are found naturally. It helps in getting rid of clogged pores efficiently. You may use the hazel paste for getting rid of acne on the forehead. Apply the mixture on the affected are and let it dry. After sometime wash it off with lukewarm water. It’s a helpful and effective method of getting rid of forehead acne.
8. Apple Cider VinegarApple cider vinegar is also one of the best cures for treating acne and pimples. Just soak a cotton swab in apple-cider vinegar and dab it on the affected parts. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with some water. It would help you in getting rid of acne quickly.
9. Coriander and TurmericAnother very good remedy for getting rid of acne on the forehead is a mixture of coriander juice and turmeric powder. Just apply the mixture on pimples and leave it in for a night. Rinse your face with lukewarm water. It would help in healing acne quickly. Repeat it every day for best results.
10. Mustard Powder and HoneyThe mixture of honey and mustard powder is highly effective on pimples. Mustard has natural Salicylic acid that is a very good and effective ingredient for fighting acne. It even contains Vitamin C, Omega 3 and Zinc. Honey is very effective on pimples.
So now you know how to treat forehead acne with the help of these home remedies. Since all the ingredients used are natural, there are absolutely no chances of any kind of side effects on the skin.