Sunday 6 August 2017

Berbere Spiced Chicken Wings


Watercress & Roasted Onion Salad


So curiosity got the better of me. I've made the Berbere past and adore completely. People have mentioned the spice so naturally, I had to go there.


Mixed up a double batch (I tend to have a generous hand with spicing, flavour and all that). Tossed those chicken wings with olive oil and the Berbere spice. Thoughts: Delicious, different from the paste in many ways, definitely a must in my pantry now. The caraway seeds surprised me, I've never toasted them before, a completely different flavour profile, softer, more floral in some ways.


The wings in the oven for 40 minutes at 425F with the onions. 


Pleasantly surprised to find BC watercress at a local store, hopefully they have it again, adore, adore. With the roasted onions and juices from the pan making a fabulous dressing of sorts for the cress. Happy, happy, happy.
 
 
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AUTOMATIC RANKING OF TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN DEVELOPING NATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES)

University ranking has become increasingly important in recent years among the general public at large because it creates a public platform...